Thursday, September 27, 2007

When things change in Life it change very fast!


Time is passing very fast.

2 weeks ago I started this blog, looking for the "Perfect Man" (I know nobody is perfect but we all TRY to be, are we?)

I was asked what is nice, good quality to buy in Cambodia.
SILK products are very beautiful made in Cambodia and cheap too.
Somebody asked me if I could send him this silk products. It was for more than 1.000US$ and (surprisingly) he really send it to me in advance.

With the help of my aunt I already send it to him.

I am very happy that there is somebody outside Cambodia who know me a little bit only but trust me for more then 1.000US$.


There are really some nice, serious man outside my world and I am looking forward to find the man I believe will marry me and stay with me for the rest of my life. I started to advertise for my small export Business and find people which are interested to buy products from Cambodia.

Anybody who is interested can get photos from the different products made from silk or cotton.

I am happy about any advice I can get for my new export Business.


Most men do not like to write here so please feel free to send me an email.

Thank you for reading my blog
Anni

4 comments:

Unknown said...

knew you were a very intelligent young lady the first time we wrote to each other.and I am very happy for you and your new business. I hope you become a millionaire and every thing yoo ever dreamed of comes true for you and your family and friends. Warmest wishes and big hugs,Glen

Anonymous said...

i new that you could make the things happen that you wanted!! keep it up and keep on going with insight that the good things in life come to those that have patience
all my best wishes for a very warm and affectinate lady
KIRK

Chuck said...

Hello Anni,

Goog luck with your business. I'm an American and my wife is Cambodian. I would love to hear more about your silk products.

Best wishes and blessings,
Chuck

Basis55 said...

Hallo Anni, habe Interesse an Angeboten aus deinem Land. Bitte sende mir Fotos an basis55@arcor.de
Beste Grüße Erwin